Saturday, September 17, 2005

"If sometimes we don't get lost, there's a chance we may never find our way".

One of my favourite quotes. Understandable, since I seem to have made quite a career out of getting "lost". I mean, this wandering thing... is so addictive.... One just keeps moving aimlessly... as far as the tether would go... And it gets to a point where one just CAN'T be still. In one's head.

Sometimes life derails. And the derailment is thoroughly appreciated and celebrated and experienced. After some time, one thinks, " This is boring. Let me get back to where I was before this happened". Then maybe get "back". Maybe.

Life keeps moving. If one falls behind, just run a few paces and hop back in. Continue the ride. Cuz underneath all this, life is alright. Its working in its own way. And working fine. It never goes wrong. I do.

Maybe my grip will slacken. Maybe I'll fall behind again. But I'll get back here everytime. Time and again. That's how it works.

Just one question. Why do I keep jumping out at the slightest opportunity ? Why do I not want to continue "here" in the first place ?

Cuz "this place" is not where I belong. This place is an interim detention. And I want to get to "that" place where I belong before it's too late. Before it doesn't make a difference anymore. Before it ceases to matter. Before all resistance dies out.

"Life" and " I " seem to have contradictory interests.....

Quite a situation.

:)


2 comments:

Vinu said...

Wow- you're already in some other level. In thinking, expressing your thoughts, and of course using the proper words. Where the hell's my dictionary- I Need H.E.L.P! :)

Anonymous said...

Well madam... donty u think ur readers have waited long enuf?? Hello!!... Start thinking....