Monday, November 28, 2005

Untitled

Well, that last one on Optimism seems pretty ironic now... Especially since my CAT bombed in the interim. Yup. Thats my second CAT bombing. I do not, however, intend to make a habit of it. My sponsors would chuck me out. So there are all those other tests to write... More pretty pink OMRs... BRING 'EM ON, I SAY !!!... Err... with ALL due respects, of course. For, as I said, I do not intend to make a habit of this paper-bombing business. An overrated experience... I should know by now....

My weekends are currently spent in travelling to exotic places and colouring OMR sheets. Well, some people might question the exoticity ( you dont think there is such a word ?..... CAT is OVER, I say !!!... ) of the places I visited. To those people I do not give what is commonly known as a "damn".

There have been a few spectacular insights on the way. One regarding what is commonly known as the "criminal streak" supposedly innate in all humans. I beg to differ. There is, in addition to ordinary "criminal tendencies", a "suicidal streak", and a "homicidal streak" in man. That adds up to quite a spectrum, not a mere streak. Especially if you are standing near the door of a speeding train. Even more so if there are other people too standing near the other door. A moment charged with possibility.... Then it passes. Blip.

I was wondering..... Is it better to be Deluded than to be Depressed ?... Maybe Depression is Delusion too.

Well, that should do for now. I wanted to write a gross story or somethin. But that will probably have to wait.
Everything feels so different. I don't feel the same either. Let it be this way.

Well, Life is ONE weird thing.... A "thing" at best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Life".... Man! I learnt a lesson today... It is what u make out of it... Make it more than just a thing... its possible ..trust me..IT IS.