Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Basic Idea...

Hmmm...

Someone said the blog screams of inactivity. Its very simple. It is precisely when I am inactive that I do end up blogging. Like now, for example... So it screams of inactivity... When I am active, I am obviously busy being active so I do not blog. Or I might be involved in activities that have consequences that force me to be inactive for a while. Like.. ah, forget it.. Then I would not be in a position to blog. So sometimes when I blog it might be because I am inactive but the converse cannot always be true... Wait... what did I just say ?... Ah well...

Wait... Blogging is an activity of sorts... How can a blog, then, be inactive ? Ah yes.. If there has not been any blogging going on, then, and only then, would the blog scream of inactivity... But wait... Screaming too is a form of activity... So if the blog is screaming, whatever it might be screaming, "inactivity" is the last word that should be used in the context or anywhere remotely near it... So... wait... Nah.. Leave it... The blog will soon start screaming if I pursue this any further... Or maybe the screams have died down already... Ah...

See, what happened was this... I was on a train. It was a hot day. But I was drinking hot tea. My mind was moving in a direction approximately opposite to that in which the train was moving... I was confused. I was also listening to confusing ghazals... Cliched Kerala scenery outside. Nice. Somehow felt comfortable in my skin... It happens, those odd moments when things seem to fit in more than usual, even without there being any real changes in the way things are... So what was the point behind saying all this ? Well, whatever it was the purpose must have been served. A good thing to believe... Always.

No comments: